ThinkUp! ELAR Introduces The Focus TEKS And The 9 Traits Of Critical Thinking™
ThinkUp! ELAR (Grades 1−8) introduces the focus TEKS and the Critical Thinking traits that support students as they learn, practice, and master the TEKS concepts. ThinkUp! ELAR includes Getting Started, Instruction, Assessment, Intervention, and Extension components that help teachers engage and accommodate all learners.
Critical Thinking Interwoven Into ELAR Standards Mastery
ELA Managing Editor Connie Moore discusses how critical thinking is interwoven into ThinkUp! ELAR’s curriculum, instruction, and standards mastery.
ThinkUp! ELAR Product Details
• Each Teacher Edition and Student Edition unit includes Getting Started, Instruction, Assessment, Intervention, and Extension components that help teachers engage and accommodate all learners.
• Texts and activities offer students the opportunity to integrate all domains of the ELAR TEKS: reading, inquiry, writing, speaking, listening, viewing, and thinking.
• Teacher Edition units provide detailed information about the unit focus TEKS concept(s) with clarification of the expectations of the TEKS, essential vocabulary, and instructional strategies.
• Student Edition units provide Reader Tips that explain the unit focus TEKS concept(s), including vocabulary, examples, and questions to guide student thinking.
• Student Edition units also feature new, full length, and grade-appropriate single and paired texts that meet the genre requirements of the TEKS and that engage students in meaningful and authentic reading experiences.
• The digital platform features interactive, web-based instruction, real-time student progress monitoring, and digitally enabled capabilities including graphing and drag-and-drop activities.
Learn More About This Product